1. To boil 15,000 cc of water in a large pot.
2. Add a bag of pearl to the boiled water and cook for 40 minutes.
While cooking, stir occasionally to prevent pearls sticking at the bottom
of the pot. The pearls should float on water after 40 minutes cooking time.
3. Turn off the fire and let the pearls be stilled in the pot for another
40 minutes with covering.
※ NOTE: The lid should stay on all the time while cooking. The level of
fire is based on no pearls flood out of the pot while cooking with the
4. Drain the pearls and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
5. Add syrup, honey and 500cc of water in the pot and stir with pearls evenly.
Then the tapioca pearls are now ready to serve.
※ NOTE: Do not put the cooked tapioca pearls in the refrigerator.